- What is Sudoku?
Wikipedia Article on Sudoku
- Basically, you fill the grid with numbers 1 through 9. Every row, column, and 3x3 box must have the numbers 1 through 9, with no duplication.
- Up, Down, Left, Right or I,K,J,L -- Move position
- P -- Switch between pencil mode and marking mode
- 1 - 9 -- Enter a number for that field
- Move around with the keys and by clicking directly on the space you want
- Enter a number for that space if you know what goes there
- Switch to pencil mode to mark possibilities
- Use the "P" button to switch to pencil mode, and the "0" button to clear that space
- The "Auto" button fills all the squares with all possible pencil marks.
- The "Clear" button clears the entire puzzle, back to the way it was when you started.
, The Free Lance-Star Publishing Co. of Fredericksburg, Virginia, USA
Send email to Support Staff
- Send email to the News Team
To contact all other newspaper departments, please click here
or call 540-374-5000.
If you have commercial printing or offset printing needs in Virginia or anywhere on the East Coast, visit our printing company, Print Innovators.
To contact the Free Lance–Star please use the following numbers:
540-374-5001, Subscriber Services: