Fredericksburg, VA 22408
About Massage Therapy of Fredericksburg
COVID-19 Specific Information and Services
** We will have new guidelines that must be adhered to for the foreseeable future, mandated by the Governor of Virginia for Phase 1 as well as by our licensing board, Virginia Department of Health Professions. Many of these new guidelines we have no control over so please be understanding:
- No one with a fever or symptoms of COVID-19, or known exposure to a COVID-19 case in the prior 14 days, is permitted in the building
- We must maintain physical distancing of 6 feet between clients at all times
- Your temperature will be taken with a contactless forehead thermometer upon arriving. If you are running a fever you will be denied service. You will not be charged for your session.
- Sessions will be by Appointment Only
- Staggered appointments must be utilized to minimize the number of individuals in the common areas
- Therapists working in client-facing areas are required to wear face coverings over their nose and mouth
- We must provide face coverings for clients or ask that clients bring a face covering with them that they must wear during the service. We must limit services to only those that can be completed without clients removing their face covering.
- We must perform thorough cleaning and disinfection of frequently contacted surfaces every 60 minutes; clean and disinfect all personal care and tools after every use or discard
- You will need to wait outside of the building until we are ready for you. Please text or call 540-699-0458 when you arrive if we do not already see that you are here.
- No one will be allowed to accompany you to your appointment
- Please leave all personal belongings in your vehicle apart from your method of payment. If you'd like we can make arrangements for pre-payment.
- You must wash your hands as soon as you enter the building
- Freshly laundered towels and linens will be provided for each client. (this is not new)
- Hand sanitizer will be available
- No Swedish Massage sessions will be available for the foreseeable future. We want to ensure that we are able to see clients that need focus work for chronic pain and/or other conditions.
- Because we are required to perform thorough cleaning and disinfection of frequently contacted surfaces every 60 minutes we will only be offering 30 and 60 minute sessions during Phase 1.
If there are any of these guidelines you feel you cannot adhere to, then it is recommended that you wait a little longer, until some the restrictions have been lifted. We cannot make exceptions.