Spotsylvania, VA 22553
COVID-19 Specific Information and Services
We will remain open as a curbside only dining establishment. Our staff is limited to members who understand and comply with the "Stay-at-Home" order. Our restaurant, as we have always done even before the pandemic, has been top to bottom sanitized and only essential trained staff are allowed inside. We understand the responsibility we have as an essential establishment and we are engaged in providing an essential service to the local community and neighboring counties by means of serving fully prepared meal options to customers, sustaining quality of life, improving morale, essential services, and products to our communities.
We are grateful for our associates and their critical role in providing customers access to the essential items and services they need during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Thank you again and again for your support of Itavie, we would not be here without you.
Due to current events, beginning March 16th until safe to do so, the Itavie door will be open one way only. With deep concern for our customers and staff we will be offering curbside pickup only. This helps us to maintain positive control over the interior of your restaurant as a whole all while still continuing our service to customers in the safest way possible. We figure the sooner we place ourselves in line with safety and adhere to the social distancing rule the better.
Here’s what you can expect from us next week and further weeks to come as needed:
1) We will serve from our menu only. No specials will be offered during our safety week(s).
2) We will close one hour early Monday through Saturday at 8:30p.m. Sunday hours are from 11:00a.m. to 8:00p.m.
3) All orders will be made and purchased by phone. All orders must be made by debit/credit or with our gift cards only; we apologize but no cash orders please. To order: 540-805-5668.
4) Our staff will bring your order to you while wearing gloves and mask; don’t be alarmed, they’re just adhering to our policy.
5) Wine and beer can be bought by bottle only. Our special mixers will not be served. You can’t drive home with an open container anyway, what if you get a speeding a ticket and you have a not so sealed container?
6) We will still offer soft drinks and coffee from the café in to go cups.
7) If you place an order through a third party delivery service, please let them know of our one way door only policy, we will bring them your food out of the restaurant as well. Please know that we are not affiliated or contracted with any of these delivery services. If there are any issues you will need to contact them directly.
8) Younes and Maria will still be in the restaurant cooking the best meals they can give you.
9) Please follow us on our social media for all the latest updates, as we will still be working for you!
Last but certainly not least:
Be safe and be kind to one another. Thank you for your continued support, and thank you for allowing us to meet you at your table.
Maria and Younes
Message us on Facebook.com/ItaviaVA
or Instagram @itavieva